Thai girls

>> Feb 19, 2009

There are a lot of self proclaimed experts on Farang Thai relationships out there. I don't claim to be one of them but I have for the last 8 months been living with a former working girl. The Thai girls are different from Farang girls in a lot of ways, both good and bad. Add to that the different customs in Thailand that we Farang are not used to or have gotten rid of a long time ago, eg dowry, and you have a potentially lethal cocktail. I will share some of my experiences with you about Thai girls.


If you have a choice don't start a relationship with a Thai bar girl!! If I wasn't already in love with my girl I would not do it again, get out before you get stuck! OK, my relationship is not bad, not bad at all, but I do consider myself to be very lucky. I see how my girlfriends friends manipulate and lie to their “boyfriends” all the time. It seems my girl is an exception to the rule, I know that I'm not alone to think lite this but she has proven her loyalty over and over again. She is also not in it for the money because she knows there is not much of that to be had. OK, OK, if you want to call me blind and naive you are welcome. There are good girls among the bar girls and freelancers (my girlfriend was a freelancer) out there, they are just hard to find. And when you do find one you have to understand that she has to keep her options open, at least until she knows that you are serious with her, the girls hear stories about how the Farang promises but never deliver also so it's not only the men who are suspicious of the girls. You have to remember it's a bout survival for these girls. They usually don't have much to fall back on and they want to find that one right guy who can take care of them so the don't have to keep working like they do. They don't have time to waist with someone who only promises but never deliver. There will be a lot of talking with other guys on the phone and a lot of sneaking and texting, at least in the beginning. If this is not for you, get out before it starts!


So whats the best way to handle these girls if you don't want a relationship? If it is someone you only want to see once or a few times tell her that you have a girlfriend or is already married. If you don't and she thinks you are a reasonably nice guy she will start to make plans to get into your wallet long time. If you do tell her that you have someone else you will still get the goods, it is business after all and here in Thailand it is not uncommon for men to have a few mistresses and to go with other girls behind their wifes back. It is in many cases acceptable. Not so if your girl comes from the more educated classes!!


Will continue this post later, time to get food.


CYA!

0 comments:

About This Blog

Due to some personal problems my monetary situation is a bit tight. I started this blog as a way to ventilate my thoughts and with the hope to make some extra income, that has yet to be seen though. ;-P

My personal Bangkok hotspot toplist

1. Narcissus
2. Bed Supperclub
3. Lucky VII
4. Slim in RCA
5. S23, no people but a great band.

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Modified by Dirty Sexy Bangkok

Back to TOP