Narz opens Zealot

>> Feb 19, 2009

Tomorrow, Friday Feb 20, Narz opens it's Hip Hop section, Zealot, for all those who don't like dance music. I guess they would argue that Hip Hop is dance music but each to his own, right? ;-) They have great prices and a free bar from 8-9.30. Maybe this will be the kick off the place needs to make it to the top of the Bangkok night scene.

Oh!

And the prices are pretty good for those who cares about that, Red Lable + 5 mixers 1000 bath, the same goes for Vodka. Unfortunately the don't have a good selection of Vodka yet but maybe that will change if more people ask for the nicer brands? Give me my Gray Goose!!

See you there tomorrow night, or actually I will be where the real dance music is. ;-P

0 comments:

About This Blog

Due to some personal problems my monetary situation is a bit tight. I started this blog as a way to ventilate my thoughts and with the hope to make some extra income, that has yet to be seen though. ;-P

My personal Bangkok hotspot toplist

1. Narcissus
2. Bed Supperclub
3. Lucky VII
4. Slim in RCA
5. S23, no people but a great band.

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Modified by Dirty Sexy Bangkok

Back to TOP