Narz was a dissapointment tonight...

>> Feb 20, 2009

Just got back home after a party night out in Bangkok. Unfortunately Narcissus had to close at 3.30 because the men in brown showed up. It's the first time it has happened since I started going there but I guess here in Thailand you never know. The management promised that tomorrow things will be back to normal and they will be open until 6 am again. I guess someone got greedy since things are starting to pick up there. I also got thrown of my beat a little when I ended up in the middle of a fight between two Thai guys. Apparently one of them was a big-shot so the other guy disappeared quickly. No bruses or scars to show though...

We went on to tunnel and it was rocking! A lot of people and good music. Off course when we got there I would have been happy anywhere with all the love I was feeling. ;-P

CYA! Bed time, have to recharge for tonight.

0 comments:

About This Blog

Due to some personal problems my monetary situation is a bit tight. I started this blog as a way to ventilate my thoughts and with the hope to make some extra income, that has yet to be seen though. ;-P

My personal Bangkok hotspot toplist

1. Narcissus
2. Bed Supperclub
3. Lucky VII
4. Slim in RCA
5. S23, no people but a great band.

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Modified by Dirty Sexy Bangkok

Back to TOP