Dirty Bangkok is getting to the old man.

>> Feb 28, 2009

I'm still a bit worn out after my birthday party. Actually I feel like a pile of shit that someone stepped in.

Looks like Thailand is stepping up it's efforts to get the tourists back. Maybe the key is not to cooperate with Malaysia and Indonesia about marketing but to improve the situation for foreigners who want to live, work or retire in the kingdom?

Growth Triangle tourism cooperation

As long as Thailand keeps treating visitors like valets and not like people the number of tourists going to Malaysia and Indonesia will keep increasing on Thailand's expense. People trying to work, retire or buy a second home in Thailand will off course tell their friends back home about the hassle and they will more likely choose to go to one of the neighboring countries with more foreigner friendly legislation. I don't understand how this can be so hard to understand??

This article in the Bangkok Post was a bit amusing. Especially after the discussion on the Farang speaks to much blog last week.

GAME THEORY; GAY REALITY

That will have to be it for today.

0 comments:

About This Blog

Due to some personal problems my monetary situation is a bit tight. I started this blog as a way to ventilate my thoughts and with the hope to make some extra income, that has yet to be seen though. ;-P

My personal Bangkok hotspot toplist

1. Narcissus
2. Bed Supperclub
3. Lucky VII
4. Slim in RCA
5. S23, no people but a great band.

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Modified by Dirty Sexy Bangkok

Back to TOP