Decadent Bangkok birthday party!

>> Feb 28, 2009

So I am finally back in front of the laptop again. Last night was my birthday and we celebrated it hard by getting down and dirty at Narcissus here in Bangkok. Me and my girlfriend got to Narz a little after midnight and there weren't too many people there but we got our bottle and started chatting with some of the staff that we know. Our friends started dropping in around 1 am and we ordered another bottle and turned the heat up making sure we took our vitamins. Narz was filling up and there were a lot more Farangs than usual. I guess the word is getting around that Narz is now open until early morning. My girlfriend got up to dance on the bar and soon had both guys and girls hitting on her. She is sexy as hell when she dances! ;-P I was receiving offers for group sessions from a few people but didn't take anyone up on it. A lot of dancing and a few new friends. A little after 5 am we decided to call it a night and got in a taxi to the night open pharmacy in Patpong. We wanted to get our hands on some sleeping pills but the sleepy bitch working there gave us anti depressants instead but we didn't notice until we took them. I'm no expert but when I was still awake after an hour I checked them out on the Internet and apparently they are close to Prozac, great. I've gotten maybe 3 hours of sleep and we have decided to stay in tonight. A shame really since I would have liked to go to Twisted the last night. But then again closing night is not highly rated in my book anymore after new years eve.

A solid 8 on the decadence scale. A group session would have bumped it up a little but my Thai girl is not into it.

2 comments:

Anonymous February 28, 2009 at 8:13 AM  

I think I saw your girl dancing last night. If so she is hot! ;-)

Anonymous March 16, 2009 at 8:44 PM  

I find sleeping really difficult after partying with Vitamin E. Does sleeping pills work? Or just dome down naturally. Another problem is waking up every hour to take a piss!!

About This Blog

Due to some personal problems my monetary situation is a bit tight. I started this blog as a way to ventilate my thoughts and with the hope to make some extra income, that has yet to be seen though. ;-P

My personal Bangkok hotspot toplist

1. Narcissus
2. Bed Supperclub
3. Lucky VII
4. Slim in RCA
5. S23, no people but a great band.

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Modified by Dirty Sexy Bangkok

Back to TOP