Twisted Republic gives up.

>> Feb 24, 2009

Because I haven't been feeling well nothing has really happened in my life worth talking about. Last weekend a friend told me that Twisted Republic on Sukhumvit Soi 11 is closing now on Friday. It's too bad because it's a really cool place. Good music, cool bar and friendly owners. It's a shame that a big city like Bangkok can't support more good bars. I just hope the guys behind Twisted didn't loose too much money on it and I wish them good luck in the future.

0 comments:

About This Blog

Due to some personal problems my monetary situation is a bit tight. I started this blog as a way to ventilate my thoughts and with the hope to make some extra income, that has yet to be seen though. ;-P

My personal Bangkok hotspot toplist

1. Narcissus
2. Bed Supperclub
3. Lucky VII
4. Slim in RCA
5. S23, no people but a great band.

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Modified by Dirty Sexy Bangkok

Back to TOP