Girl friend problems...

>> Mar 1, 2009

Well what can I say. I've been together with my girlfriend for 9 months now and we have had our ups and downs but all in all I've had nothing to complain about. She has been faithful and loyal. Not even a hint of any lying or going behind my back. I guess I found a good one.

The problem is that I've been forced to leave everything I had behind when I came to Thailand and that means the money situation is a bit tight. She gave up a very good income to be with me and I guess our money problems are getting to her. Especially that we have not been able to send any money home to mom for the last 3 months. I understand that this is a big problem for her but there really is nothing I can do.

I'm going to have to go back to my country soon to sort out some problems I have there and we had agreed that she was going to go stay with some of my friends down south. I have a small income that would support her down there and even let her send some money back home.

When she woke up today, she was up almost all night, she told me that she thought that she couldn't go down south because she needed to take care of mom. I asked if she was going back to Isaan but she said no. I then asked if she was thinking about starting to work again and she said yes. She said that she wants to build a house for mom and that she can't wait too long.

I understand her but I'm not at all happy about it. Don't know if I can stay together with her if I know she is going with other guys.

She is at least honest but that's not enough...

Don't know what to do now...

0 comments:

About This Blog

Due to some personal problems my monetary situation is a bit tight. I started this blog as a way to ventilate my thoughts and with the hope to make some extra income, that has yet to be seen though. ;-P

My personal Bangkok hotspot toplist

1. Narcissus
2. Bed Supperclub
3. Lucky VII
4. Slim in RCA
5. S23, no people but a great band.

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Modified by Dirty Sexy Bangkok

Back to TOP