Boring Bangkok

>> Mar 6, 2009

We went out last night for the first time since my birthday one week ago. My girlfriend has gotten a bit worried that I've been partying to hard lately and that I've been eating to much vitamins so she has been trying to mot show that she really wants to go out. Every time I ask her she just says she is not in the mood. I can't help to love her even more for that.

Anyway we went to Narcissus but before we went we called around a little and it turned out that all bars and clubs in Bangkok are closing early. Apparently some big shot police has to show his influence and has ordered all clubs to close at 2 am. It's a bitch when they actually decide to follow the law in this country! Anyways I was listening in on the manager at Narz when he was negotiating with the men in brown and he managed to keep the place open until around 2.30 and he said that today, Saturday, they would probably be able to stay open longer. We'll see.

It was a good night out but a bit disappointing that all the places like Narz, Spicy, Lucky etc. closed so soon.

1 comments:

Anonymous March 14, 2009 at 11:24 AM  

Hey John,

cannot find any contact form / email address on your site. Can u please drop me a line or two? My address: m_a_r_t_@gmx.de

Cheers.

About This Blog

Due to some personal problems my monetary situation is a bit tight. I started this blog as a way to ventilate my thoughts and with the hope to make some extra income, that has yet to be seen though. ;-P

My personal Bangkok hotspot toplist

1. Narcissus
2. Bed Supperclub
3. Lucky VII
4. Slim in RCA
5. S23, no people but a great band.

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Modified by Dirty Sexy Bangkok

Back to TOP