About my Thai girl

>> Mar 2, 2009

It seems my sexy Bangkok girls talk about going back to work was a test of the borders. When I was writing that post she was in the bedroom crying. After some time I went in their to talk to her and I told her that I love her and that I understand if this is something she has to do. I said to her that I would not be angry or disappointed in her but very sad and that if that was her choice I could no longer be her boyfriend. She kept crying and whelping that she did not know what to do. After a while she stopped and said that she would go stay with my friends if I had to leave. Situation normal. Just hope it doesn't come back to bit me in the ass any time soon. I'm sure it will eventually though.

0 comments:

About This Blog

Due to some personal problems my monetary situation is a bit tight. I started this blog as a way to ventilate my thoughts and with the hope to make some extra income, that has yet to be seen though. ;-P

My personal Bangkok hotspot toplist

1. Narcissus
2. Bed Supperclub
3. Lucky VII
4. Slim in RCA
5. S23, no people but a great band.

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Modified by Dirty Sexy Bangkok

Back to TOP